Whats funny about these so called "RET champions" is that: the so called father of "RET" Mr J Zuma was the President of this very country.
1. Mr Zuma had a chance to nationalise land: did he do that? and what did he do?
2. Mr Zuma had a chance nationalise reserve bank: did he do that? and what did he do?
3. Mr Zuma had a chance nationalise mines: did he do that? and what did he do?
4. Mr Zuma had a chance to implement free education: did he do that? and what did he do?
5. Mr Zuma had a chance to establish a state bank: did he do that? and what did he do?
6. Mr Zuma had a chance to establish a state pharmaceutical company: did he do that? and what did he do?
You know what he did?
1. Incresed his salary 3 times to 3 million in his two terms so he can go to retirement covered. Mind you former presidents get payed till they die.
2. Enabled his friends to loot state billions of Rands, by so doing making his own son a multi-millionaire.
3. Secured a R250 million village compound what...what, i dont even know what to call that homestead, coz there are mansions right ,that one is way bigger to be called a mansion so i don't know.
There's a lot man. that
He had a potential to change this country for better! even worse he inherited a recovering economy, with Rand at it's best ever. Need i remind you that Rand was trading at R7 constant against Dollar? and later at R12.
Mr Ramophosa is a worst ANC President, not worst country's President, you guys need to make that distinction, please, trust me we've seen worse. We had a President that relinquished his Presidential powers to a foreign family here, committing a treasonous act of note. In other parts of the world such people are jailed for life or even worse killed for selling the Republic to the highest bidder(s).
Is Mr Zuma a champion of Radical Economic Transformation? How so? maybe im missing these radical policies Mr Zuma implement.
Lastly RADICAL ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION is a policy and not a faction OK!. Marashule's faction is Marashule's faction and not RET faction.
Radical Economic Transformation as a policy currently it won't be implemented by any of the current, coming and future President's of the ANC. Why i'm saying this? Well as a country we have not laid any formidable foundation to take such bold steps. So we can keep dreaming.
These nonsense are being blacklisted, cars and mansions being repossessed, defaulting on loans and all-of-a-sadden they are Radical Economic Transformation champions "fokof" imidlembe namasela? to hell!.
With an economy in the hands of Europeans there's nothing that we can do. And it's ANC that sold out by negotiating positions instead of nationalizing the land that belongs to the natives.
Content created and supplied by: Alupheli. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More