The Leonardo is a world class 55 floor mixed-use property which currently dominates the Sandton skyline, the property comprises of apartments and offices on 55 floors.
This bespoke sectional title property situated on the 11th floor of South Africa’s tallest building in South Africa’s richest square mile comes fully furnished and equipped.
This 300m2 luxury office consists of:
• Reception area
• Coffee station
• Multiple Open plan work areas
• Server room
• Multiple Private offices with balconies
• 4 Telephone booths
• Small meeting rooms
• Glass encased tech equipped boardroom overlooking the Michelangelo
• Multiple Storage rooms
• 12 Parking bays are included in the sale
• Balconies overlooking The Leonardo Pool area, RMB and Sandton City.
• This corner office is north and west facing with the best views of Sandton
• The property has 2 entrances; can be occupied by multiple companies.
• The offices are fully equipped with the latest business tech and the finest of contemporary furnishings and artwork, each customised and optimised for this space.
Communal areas include:
• Multiple world class dining destinations
• Conference and meeting facilities with high end audio and visual equipment
• Swimming pool and entertainment deck
• Wellness and beauty spa
• 12 parking bays
Content created and supplied by: New_Bombshell (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More