Nothing is more frustrating than an employee who fails to do their work effectively; it demonstrates a lack of motivation and carelessness on their part. People who don't do their jobs properly are usually hated by almost everyone, but sometimes you just can't hate that person because their failure to do their job properly resulted in some hilarious situations that will confuse the hell out of you almost every time; after all, how can you hate someone who made you laugh or perhaps even made your day?
1. You can't blame him; he's working hard.
2. I'll send an express mail after I take a nap.
3. He's even looking you in the eyes while he's doing it.
4. I hope he's fired and put on some sort of blacklist, so no one will ever hire him again.
5. It's not my dog, and it's not my problem.
6. Because you never know who you'll be dealing with, it's important to be nice to everyone.
7. He got a sneak peek at how people will be caught in the future.
8. This appears to be genuine.
9. This employee hasn't given a f*ck in a long time.
10. Don't pay attention to them Cody
11. This is why you'll never make $15 an hour.
12. Maybe he just wants to die.
13. This is brilliant; people have to be salty at all times.
14. When you take drugs and lose all control.
15. This was probably done on purpose.
16. This is actually very accurate.
Please spread the love and smiles. Share with family and friends and leave me a "hi in the comments, I would love a chat.
Make my day and like this article.
Thank you for reading.
Love and prosperity to you.
Content created and supplied by: Xiya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More