There are times when our work no longer brings us joy. The boss is being dictatorial, the computer is acting erratically, and deadlines are still alive and well. However, there are days when everything goes wrong.
Bright Side selected the most egregious work failures. You will most likely change your mind about your employment after reading these.
Please make my day and like this article.
27. Journalism school had not adequately prepared her for this situation.
When everything goes wrong at work, number 26:
25. You made the decision to take a break, but...
24. The best of gravity!
23. What is the most pointless job?
22. It's a good thing there's only one tire.
21. Ah, I see what you mean by "chicken run."
20. Calling the insurance company will not solve the problem.
19. Vacuuming went off without a hitch!
18. Is this my new coworker?
17. Now is the time to make a large omelet.
16. Someone must have been irritated.
15. Someone will have to reorganize the situation.
14. It was a bad day for both the driver and the asphalt paver.
13. The worst day for a speeding driver
12. It was yet another dreadful day for frying eggs.
11. There will be a repercussion.
10. Someone is going to be fired.
9. How exhausted must the person who packed the corn as bananas have been?
8. There would have been more bricks if this had happened in the middle lane and at a faster speed.
7. Someone was a terrible Tetris player.
6. If only this truck driver had known how his day would end...
5. When the person in charge of marking the road becomes enraged:
4. Neither the driver nor the college students know who had the worst day.
3. It's at the very least fence-proof!
2. The one time they followed the instructions to the letter
1. There will be no juice for anyone!
Please spread the love and smiles. Share with family and friends and leave me a "hi in the comments, I would love a chat.
Don't forget to like this article.
Thank you for reading.
Love and prosperity to you.
Content created and supplied by: Xiya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More