"Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) provides scientific knowledge that enables society to understand complex socio-economic phenomena. It draws its mandate from the Statistics Act, 1999 (Act No 6 of 1999) and POPI Act 2013 (Act 4 of 2013). Stats SA strives to excel in the following five competencies"
StatsSA invites young South Africans to register on their contract employment database for different areas of work. Applicants who had previously registered in 2019 and 2020 will need to go ad update their information.
"Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed. You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register"
They are hiring for the CENSUS 2022 will be taking place in 78 days nationwide between February and March.
The applicants need to must:
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Content created and supplied by: Blackarai (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More