The South Africa Department of Employment and Labour has later today announced that, the pensioner's compensation fund has reached the stages of validation as all qualified pensioners should submit some certain information and papers to avoid been screen out of the scheme.
The labour department has then required all pensioners to submit their detail information and documents to the email stated here; [email protected]
Here are the items required to be submitted:
1. Certified copy of identity document or passport;
2. Certified copy of death certificate of the deceased employee for fatal pensions and marriage certificate for the surviving spouses;
3. Certified copy of unabridged birth certificate for children under the age of 18 years;
4. The identity details of the deceased employee must be visible on the unabridged birth certificate;
5. Certified copy of birth certificate in the approved format for the non-South African citizen;
6. Proof of schooling for children above the age of 18 years;
7. Proof of active bank details;
8. Proof of residence;
9. Contact details;
10. All pensioners have been advised to submit the above listed items before their pension got terminated.
They were to call 0860-105-350 for further information.
Content created and supplied by: Daa-Dee (via Opera News )