The South Africa Department of Employment and Labour has later today announced that, the pensioner's compensation fund has reached the stages of validation as all qualified pensioners should submit some certain information and papers to avoid been screen out of the scheme.
The labour department has then required all pensioners to submit their detail information and documents to the email stated here; [email protected]
Here are the items required to be submitted:
1. Certified copy of identity document or passport;
2. Certified copy of death certificate of the deceased employee for fatal pensions and marriage certificate for the surviving spouses;
3. Certified copy of unabridged birth certificate for children under the age of 18 years;
4. The identity details of the deceased employee must be visible on the unabridged birth certificate;
5. Certified copy of birth certificate in the approved format for the non-South African citizen;
6. Proof of schooling for children above the age of 18 years;
7. Proof of active bank details;
8. Proof of residence;
9. Contact details;
10. All pensioners have been advised to submit the above listed items before their pension got terminated.
They were to call 0860-105-350 for further information.
Content created and supplied by: Daa-Dee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More