Gambling is one of the dangerous activities that drive people into poverty. Here are the serious ramifications of football betting.
1. Addiction For many young people, gambling is the order of the day. Gambling addiction occurs when you have reached a state where you can no longer control your gambling habits. The main factor that contributes to gambling addiction is despair. for money. The first signs of an addiction are the need to keep your gambling secret and play when you cannot afford to lose.
2. Depression Persistent loss triggers stress which, if not treated as soon as possible, can lead to depression. Avoid living a healthy life.
3. Bad relationships with other people. Games of chance take a lot of time. Most people spend more time analyzing games than meeting friends and family. Gambling makes you lonely. Even when you are with others, your thoughts will not be present but will focus on the outcome of the games you placed a bet on.
4.Suicidal tendencies This is one of the most dangerous effects of betting. After losing large sums of money, the first effect will be stress, then depression, and finally you will think about suicide. To wager you are using the only amount you can afford to lose. Don't gamble with school fees and money for other home needs.
5. Leads to Poverty Gambling uses up a large part of your hard-earned income. If you keep playing, poverty will knock on your door. 6. Bad Dress Players don't even think about buying good clothes even if they win something big. 90 per cent of your money is used for gambling. Gamers prefer to spend their money on gambling rather than buying clothes.
7. Weight Loss The stress of losing bets is slowly draining your body of energy. Sometimes people go out without food for days after playing with money to buy food. This will make you look weak. Gambling causes poor health.
8. Eyesight Effects Spending a lot of time in front of your phone screen while watching live scores will severely affect your eyesight. Soccer players talk on the phone for 90 minutes of a game. Living a happy and comfortable life cannot come from gambling. Avoid gambling before it negatively affects your life. Please follow my profile, like this article and share it.
Content created and supplied by: MPHNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More