Sign in
Download Opera News App

western countries

HEALTH

RIP | Anti-Vaccine Radio Host DIES From Covid-19

PHOTO: Bloomberg When the Covid-19 pandemic started in 2020, it was incredibly difficult to analyse some of its chemical components, and as such this made it quite a challenge to come up with solutions/vaccines to deal with the virus. However, scientists throughout the world invested quite a substantial amount of time and energy working towards finding a vaccine, which then would be able to prevent the virus from infecting people.

  3 months ago ago
RIP | Anti-Vaccine Radio Host DIES From Covid-19

HEALTH

South Africa on brink of ending the pandemic with the Voooma campaign. The campaign starts today

In Western Countries life is back to normal thanks to huge uptake of the coronavirus vaccine. In Europe football fans are in stadiums enjoy the soccer games. The state of national disaster has been lifted and people are able live like before. South Africa on the other hand keeps moving from one alert level to the other.

  2 months ago ago
South Africa on brink of ending the pandemic with the Voooma campaign. The campaign starts today

COVID

Why health experts discourage African herbal remedies for Covid-19

Umhlonyane along with other herbs have gained popularity during the Covid-19 era, many traditional healers came out promoting it to have curative properties and can effectively cure many physival illnesses including the corona virus infection. Magascar is one of the African countries which took action and actually converted the umhlonyane plant into a drinkable remedy and offered it to all citizens infected with Covid-19 and even exported it to other African countries which were interested like Chad and others.

  1 year ago ago
Why health experts discourage African herbal remedies for Covid-19

COVID

Minister of Basic Education: All other Grades are ready to Reopen

The Minister of Basic Education Angie Motshekga had clarified the idea and decision to reopen schools in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. She told the press that almost 98% of grade 7 and12 pupils have returned to schools even though the remaining 2% of the parents still doubts the model by her department. However she cleared that it's normal and understandable to fear. In the midst of their fears the department is working hard to allay their fears. The department is so sure that there is no more retreat

  1 year ago ago
Minister of Basic Education: All other Grades are ready to Reopen

HEALTH

South Africa should widen its net of vaccine manufacturers or risk another wave of high infections

South Africa's reliance on the only two leading vaccines will lead to many more waves of high infections in the country. Currently the leading vaccines are the Johnson and Johnson and Pfizer. This two vaccines have received a lot of support from Western Countries and have become the most preferred especially in South Africa.

  5 months ago ago
South Africa should widen its net of vaccine manufacturers or risk another wave of high infections

POLITICS

"African man are swimming in poverty "- she said (see comments)

Prejudice is consistently apparent among whites and blacks.Blacks are the ones who endure the most on the grounds that their skin tone is supposed to be ugly.In most Western Countries blacks are disengaged and called names.

  9 months ago ago