Taxis are the most popular mode of transport in urban areas for the majority of South Africa’s population. The South African taxi industry plays an important role in the economy considering that the majority of South Africans are poor and dependent on public transport. The taxi industry consists of minibuses, dominating 90% of the market, and metered taxis active in the remaining 10% of the market according to Arrive Alive.
On Skeem Saam, Africa Tsoai plays the role of John Maputo. John Maputla is the husband of Meikie Maputla’s with two children, Leeto and Thabo. He is a university lecturer and yet runs a spaza shop at Turfloop, outside Polokwane. Tsoai shares some personalities with his identity John, he is a businessman and he is well educated too.
Africa Tsoai (born 4 July 1967) is a South African actor and voice-over artist best known for portraying John Maputla in the South African soap Skeem Saam. Africa Tsoai's full name is Africa Tsoai. 4 July 1967 was my birthday (54 years old).
Maputla is not only a TV playboy, but also a successful taxi boss Everything I do is out of enthusiasm, even in business. Africa Tsoai plays John Maputla in Skeem Saam. Thanks to his nuanced portrayal of John Maputra and Tsokotla's Casanova roles, Africa Tsoai is more than just the original TV playboy.
Sowetan reported that Ntate Maputla is not only focusing on being Actor but he is a business man. John Maputla goes by the name of Africa Tsoai. Africa Tsoai is the best actor who played for Skeem Saam as John Maputla. He was born in Mpumalanga where he started his education there and move to Gauteng later.
Africa's Skeem Saam John Maputo is played by Tsoai. Meikie Maputla's spouse, John Maputla, has two children, Leeto and Thabo. He works as a university lecturer while also running a spaza shop in Turfloop, just outside Polokwane. Tsoai has a few personalities that are similar to his own.
Africa Tsoai has been playing the role of John Maputla on Skeem Saam since season 1. He is the father of Meikie Maputla's two children, Leeto and Thabo. He is a university lecturer and also runs a spaza shop at Turfloop, outside polokwane. Tsoai shares some qualities with his character John, he is a businessman and he is well educated too. Tsoai prefers to keep his private life away from the media, that is why not much is known about his family except that he is married and has four children. Africa Tsoai is
John Maputla From Skeem Saam Wife In Real Life http://opr.news/s3655d281211006en_za?link=1&client=news On Skeem Saam, Africa Tsoai assumes the part of John Maputo. John Maputla is the spouse of Meikie Maputla's with two youngsters, Leeto and Thabo. He is a college speaker but runs a spaza shop at Turfloop, outside Polokwane.
Africa Tsoai he was born in Hebron-Graskop in Mpumalanga, and raised by his his extended family, mostly his grandparents, uncle and cousin. He taught himself fine arts and later graduated a diploma in 1989. 2000, he also took sound engineering course at in-house Records in Randburg. Tsoai date of birth is on the 4th of july 1967, therefore he is 53 years old, he has worked as a still photographer , model and then has done impressive work in SABC1 drama and international movies. He has also participated in transportation,
- Wolve Tsoai became born in Hebron-Graskop, Mpumalanga, South Africa (simply beneath God's window). He grew up together along with his massive family (uncles, aunts, and cousins) and studied picture layout at Rudolph College in Johannesburg. He became a self-taught artist who became surprisingly enthusiastic about it.
Africa Tsoai is a South African voice over artist, actor, businessman. He was born on the 4th of July 1967 in Hebron-Graskop,Mpumalanga , South Africa.The Skeem Saam actor was raised by his extended family, mostly his grandparents. He has always had a passion to succeed. I mean, he grew up with his extended family and still managed to get enrolled at Rudolph college Johannesburg, where he studied graphic design. Tsoai graduated with a diploma in 1989. In the 90s ,Africa led a role in an SABC 2 Sepedi drama series