• SomK who's also known as Lucky Gumbi is a KZN Millionaire, Businessman and Polygamist. • He came into fame through his reality show that played on SABC 1 called, The Gumbi's. • We are going to take a look at how he became as rich as he is and be able to afford his family such a luxurious lifestyle. Photo cred: Google Lucky Gumbi who's famously known as SomK is a KZN Millionaire, Businessman and Polygamist. He and his family have a reality show that airs every Saturday at 6pm on SABC 1. Photo cred: Google
At the point when SomK said he will instruct somebody to do isithembu it was noticeably certain that he was discussing Musa Mseleku. SomK should instruct Musa that large stomach goes to crush spouses during tlof as he has made a stride himself with his significant other Bayethe to diminish her midsection the quick way she knows how. This comes after one of his fans in his fourth wive Mangwabe's timetable whined about Musa's large stomach that scarred out on his picturess with his significant other Mangwabe
SomK's first wife Bayethe was requested to give a speech to the second wife's isgodo...this revealed the true meaning of a sister wife. Bayethe nailed it with the sense of humor and she revealed so much of her true self and pure heart. She made sure that she tells Nombuso that every family have their own issues so she must not air their dirty laundry. "she knows me, we have our language, we laugh a lot but she also know what I don't like. We lock horns at times because of her hot head and misunderstandings but
Somk is a multi-millionaire and business man with two wives.They are both known from their reality show named The Gumbi's.SomK's first beautiful wife is Bayethe.She met Bayethe back in the years between 2005 and 2006.
When SomK said he will teach someone to do isithembu it was visibly clear that he was talking about Musa Mseleku. SomK might as well teach Musa that big belly turns to squash wives during tlof tlof as he has taken a step himself with his wife Bayethe to reduce her belly the fast way she knows how. This comes after one of his fans in his 4th wive Mangwabe's time line complained about Musa's big belly that pocked out on his picturess with his wife Mangwabe on her birthday. Musa seems unbothered. Being a very cultural
• Lucky Gumbi who's famously known as SomK has two wives, Bayede and Nombuso. • SomK is really wealthy and so is his family which he has with his two wives. • Do the two wives actually work or do they rely on their husband's wealth? Photo cred: Google The Gumbi family is one really wealthly family that hails all the way from KwaZulu-Natal. This all thanks to the man of the house, Lucky Gumbi who's a very successful businessman that has made millions through his different business ventures. Photo cred:
Check Why KZN Millionaire & Polygamist, SomK Booked A Whole Private Jet to Fly Himself & His Family!
• SomK who's also known as Lucky Gumbi is one wealthy man. • He likes to brag about his wealthy but who wouldn't when you're that wealthy. • On the latest episode of his reality show, he took his family on a trip and they flew in a private jet to avoid catching Covid-19. Photo cred: Google Lucky Gumbi (SomK) is one wealthy man that can do whatever he wants whenever he wishes to do it, and this was the case on yesterday's episode of his reality show, The Gumbi's. SomK's daughter, Yoli has just recently
See Some of The Best Moments from KZN's Millionaire Reality Show The Gumbi's As They Are On A Break!
• The Gumbi's are one of Mzansi's richest family that hails all the way from KZN.• Last year they landed a reality show on SABC one that showed off their lavish lifestyle.
The unscripted TV drama that was circulated on SABC 1 called The Gumbi's has reached the finish of its first season. This unscripted TV drama began towards the year's end 2020. At the point when it began there were such countless debates among fans. Fans from the outset were disturbed about the creation of Gumbis on the grounds that they were saying it doesn't appear as though an unscripted TV drama yet more like a design show. They used to contrast the show and uThando Nesithembu which is for Mseleku. Gumbi
Somk decided to take his first wife to a get away for the viewing of a wedding venue that Bayethe was hired to plan for a family friend.
SomK who's also know as Lucky Gumbi seems to love to be around his wives but it seems like he's around them so much that he's not even giving them enough space to be around their friends by themselves. In the family's reality show, "The Gumbi's" which airs every Saturday at 6pm on SABC 1, SomK seems to always be around his wives even if they go out on an outing where it will only just be all women around, SomK will be there as well. He's always the only man around as the other women don't bring their men along
Somk chose to take his first spouse to a move away for the survey of a wedding setting that Bayethe was recruited to anticipate a family companion.
Fans think that Lucky Gumbi also know as Somkanda has been in the business of shading people in her reality show The Gumbi's. We had never had Musa Mseleku talking about Lucky Gumbi although he knew that Gumbi's shows is about to start airing...which is a competition to his reality show but Lucky Gumbi had to shade him in the internet saying that he will teach him how to do isithembu correctly because the man in polygamy is not supposed to have any favorite wife like Musa Mseleku. Musa Mseleku responded by pointing
• Lucky "SomK" Gumbi is a very rich man that hails all the way from KwaZulu-Natal. • He's married to two wives, Bayede who's the first wife and Nombuso who's the second wife. • He loves to buy expensive things and this includes his clothes. He has even gotten some of them from Top Local Designers. Photo cred: Instagram If you watch the SABC 1 reality show, The Gumbi's then you probably know how Lucky Gumbi who's famously known as SomK loves to brag about his riches and how he can afford some of the most
What a ride it has been, today we were saying goodbye to #TheGumbis. People had different views on the show. Many were saying the show is boring as people were saying the is no content. Bayede which is the first wife was the favorite one for many people. Nombuso and Bayede made polygamy marriage look easy. The two supported and loved each other. Somk was accused of being rude. Below is people's reaction to tonight episode as they bow out. Time for #TheGumbis 🥳🥳🥳. So bummed it’s the final episode though
The unscripted TV drama which circulated on Sabc 1 each Saturday at 6 has tragically reached a season conclusion. It moved each week and had a ton of viewership. The show follows the existence of finance manager Lucky " SomK " Gumbi, and his spouses Bayede and Nombuso and their kids. As per News 365 the show surprised Mzansi and I for one observed every single scene and it left me needing more. As per News 365 there is obviously hamburger among "SomK and Musa Mseleku. However, Mseleku says that SomK should
The Gumbi's SABC 1 reality show showcases SomK as a Multi business man and a polygamist who has two wives. What his followers know about him is that he has many children already of which were outed as his but not to his first wife Bayethe who take care of them from their young age. SomK has two boys and two girls. Sinamile is the only child SomK shares with Bayethe. Some of his followers bashed him for thinking that he knows everything about women but he still can't tell the difference between a leopard and
The Gumbis is one of the boring reality TV show. Tje show plays every Saturdays at 18:00 on SABC1. The show is all about the Durban born tycoon who married two wives. His name is Somkhanda and married Nombuso and Bayede. Bayede is the favorite wife, many people likes her like Macele from Uthando Nesthembu. The Gumbis always trend number one after every Episode with people complaining about it. Many people are saying the show is so boring and makes them to appreciate Musa Mseleku's reality show Uthando Nesthembu.
The reality show which aired on Sabc 1 every Saturday at 6 has unfortunately come to a season end. It trended every week and had a lot of viewership. The show follows the life of businessman Lucky " SomK " Gumbi, and his wives Bayede and Nombuso and their children. According to News 365 the show took Mzansi by storm and I for one watched each and every single episode and it left me wanting more. According to News 365 there is apparently beef between "SomK and Musa Mseleku. But Mseleku says that SomK should stop
The well-known business man and polygamist of two wives Somkanda always drops naggets of wisdom about being a man in polygamy. He recently talked about maintaining a woman as a man. There are so many marriages that are suffocating because they left dating out of the gates when they entered marriage. "what made you win her over should maintain her love and zill to still be with you and satisfied". SomK made it clear that a man who awaken the womens love with no intention of loving her is a coward. He also shared