The Zondo Commission this week heard that millions from State Security Agency (SSA) were used to fund a certain faction with the ANC. The ANC head of presidency Sibongile Besani has attacked the ANC and said what the ANC politicians did was unacceptable. "The ANC has always denounced the use of money in its processes. Without success. However, the stealing of tax payers' money through SSA to fight organisational battles is beyond acting against the principle. It is betrayal of the revolution and the people of
The head of the ANC presidency says the office isn't "irritated" by charges by a gathering of ANC individuals who guarantee to have recorded an application calling for disciplinary activity against Cyril Ramaphosa over financing for his 2017 ANC official mission. Sibongile Besani said the workplace knew about a gathering that held a question and answer session on Monday and required the party to examine Ramaphosa.
This week, the Zondo Commission learned that millions from the State Protection Agency (SSA) had been used to finance the ANC for a certain faction. Sibongile Besani, the president of the ANC presidency, criticized the ANC and claimed what the ANC politicians were doing was unreasonable. "In its operations, the ANC has often denounced the usage of resources. Without success. The theft of the money of taxpayers by SSA to wage organizational wars, though, is beyond behaving against the concept. It is betrayal
Sibongile Besani who is the head of the ANC presidency had the interview with Xoli Mgambi in the Newzroom Afrika channel.Besani replied on the ruling that was made by the Constitutional Court regarding the CR 17 campaign.Besani said as ANC they were willing to accept any decision that ConCourt might rule on.Besani emphasized that president Ramaphosa is been encouraging the issue of transparency inside the party.
Head of the Presidency at Luthuli House Sibongile Besani says Cde SG Magashule must step down alleging that Branches at 2018 Conference arrived at that conclusion on formally charged members. Well be that as he claims, how then would he explain the letter written by President Ramaphosa on the 23rd August 2020? I have a problem with his statement because when one follow events you would realise that its actually President Ramaphosa who pushed for that in the NEC. THIS... Ramaphosa... "The ANC NEC has agreed that
ANC has been the leading party for years and it has been people's hope to better futures but it doesn't really deliver, all it does is to feed people with promises and never deliver, while they fill their own pockets. We have seen people leaving ANC to open their own parties, the likes of Julius Malema. Malema is now the leader of EFF after years of being part of the ANC. With that being said, we can't refute the fact that, ANC do try here and there but it's not enough for the people. The ANC head of Presidency,Sibongile
They are several opinions that are going around saying the secretary general of anc is factionalism in the party,but looking on both side of Ramaphosa and Magashule both have strong support. But now things are going on Magashule way because he is starting to win more support, looking on the provinces like kwazulu Natal and Mpumalanga they support Ace. But now Ramaphosa is starting to is dividing the anc in the free state, people like Sibongile Besani should be supporting Magashule, but what he do he takes someone
Economic Freedom Fighters deputy president Floyd Shivambu says ANCYL task team statement is shallow and it is not worth entertained. The ANC Youth League's (ANCYL) national youth task team (NYTT) has come out in defence of President Cyril Ramaphosa following a blistering attack from former ANCYL president and now EFF leader Julius Malema. In a statement, the convenor Tandi Mahambehlala and coordinator Sibongile Besani described the EFF leader's remarks about Ramaphosa outside the US embassy on Monday as "
ANC national youth task team (NYTT) coordinator Sibongile Besani together with convener Tandi Mahamb
A gathering of 107 ANC Youth League (ANCYL) individuals have composed a searing letter to ANC secretary-general Ace Magashule requesting the disbandment of an errand group at present running its undertakings. They are likewise requiring all individuals from the gathering who are more seasoned than 35 to be eliminated from all association structures the nation over. This comes after a supported web-based media crusade a week ago requiring the expulsion of the public youth task group (NYTT) - named the "eldership"