Ballito Rage festival organisers say the festival will go ahead this week, despite concerns of a new Covid-19 variant in circulation. So the Ballito Rage festival is going ahead. This is madness! We all know what happened last. It was the rage and after parties last year that suddenly spiked the South African daily cases, watch, the same will happen again.
Ballito Rage festival organizers say the festival will go ahead this week, despite concerns over the new Covid-19 Omicron variant. The festival was set to take place from Tuesday to Monday 6 December, and attendees would be expected to comply with strict Covid-19 protocols, said Darren Sandras, a spokesperson for the event organizers.
As we are now officially under the second wave of the covid19, it is of outmost importance to that we stay vigilant at all times. The year end Ballito Rage festival celebration of the matriculants that took place in KZN has become a super spreader event of the covid19.To date there are 984 Matriculants in Gauteng who tested positive for the virus due to the event. The country is now recording around 8000 positive case of covid19 in a 24 hour Cicle.Gauteng is one of the four provinces that are showing significant
Only matriculants who have received the Covid 19 vaccine, will be allowed to enter this year's Ballito Rage, according to the organisers of the event ( G and G productions). The event takes place from 30 November to 5 December and organisers say that they have put a number of measures and safety protocols into place
Source: eNCA Very nearly 1,000 Gauteng students who went to the annual Ballito Rage festival event in KwaZulu Natal have tried positive for COVID-19. The Gauteng Department of Health recognized 1,322 understudies that went to the gathering. The office says 1,050 have just gone through testing for COVID-19. It says 984 of them have gotten the infection. The students had 340 contacts of which 32 tried positive for the Covid. Understudies who went to the occasion, including their relatives, are being asked